Since 2008, Solar Solutions 4U has served the local community as the premier solar systems developer in Southern California. Providing experienced contractors and competitive pricing, we offer a variety of services to promote energy efficiency Our service categories include the following:
Solar Solutions 4U has actively involved in solar developments in North America. Our solar developments in residential, commercial, non-profit and solar farm have saved hundreds and thousands of dollars for our customers every year.
Our turnkey solution include the following work scopes for each development:
- Energy assessment and site evaluation
- System design and engineering
- Rebate reservation and claim
- City permit application and inspection
- Fire department clearance (if required)
- Project management and installation
- Utility inspection and interconnection
Research conducted by the Solar Electric Power Association (SEPA) shows the output of solar PV systems decline approximately 10% due to the accumulation of dust and other residues. The same study indicates that more severe conditions such as dirt, bird and animal remains, environmental pollution, dust storms triggered by farming operations, and other factors can lead to a decrease of 20% or more on the output of your system. Hence, most panel manufacturers recommend solar panels be cleaned periodically to restore the system’s efficiency can protect the system owner’s investment.
Protect your investment
Solar Solutions 4U’s professional solar panel cleaning service is conducted by our trained panel cleaning crews. Instead of using harmful chemicals and detergents, our solar cleaning crew utilizes environmentally friendly, solar-graded solutions to effectively clean your solar modules without scratching the surface of the panels. Our panel cleaning service includes:
- Pressure washing the system.
- A two-step application of our earth friendly, solar safe solutions.
- The first application removes dirt and debris
- The second application is a stronger solution that removes grime and film build-up.
- Upon completion of the cleaning process, a free system inspection is conducted by a certified solar inspector to ensure that your system is working at its optimal potential.
If your system generates less than expected or hasn’t been cleaned for over six months, we highly recommend scheduling a panel cleaning service in order to ensure maximum returns on your investment. Give us a call today!
With solar panel installation networks available throughout the Southern California Region, our service areas include but are not limited to: Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County and Ventura County. Contact us for a free energy consultation today and see how solar can work for you! How much do vet technician make 2020? Veterinary technician salary.
Choosing and Determining the Right Solar Investment for Your Home
Investing in solar panels for your home has never made more sense and economical. Solar panels help to reduce your home’s electricity bill and improve overall on the environment. With the different options in solar financing, you can surely bring solar energy to your home. Here are some of the common methods for going green that Solar Solutions 4 U, Inc. provides:
We offer great discounts on purchases paid full in cash. Ask us for more information on what offers are available in your area.
We partner with SunPower on leases to give you the best possible option:
- No down-payment
- Low monthly payments
- SunPower Energy Assurance™—performance guaranteed, or your money back
- Unique early buy-out opportunity if you decide to buy system before end of term
- Flexible options at end of lease term—renew, buy or return the system
Solar Solutions 4U offers great financing packages:
- Simple interest, unsecured financing
- Long term—20-year (you can also pick 5-, 7-, or 15-year terms for slightly better interest rates)
- Low rates—From 2.99% on 20-year loans (from 5.24% on 5-year loans)
- No balloon payments or pre-payment penalty
- Enjoy all the benefits of ownership, including state and government tax benefits
- Ability to spread out costs to own your solar system
Once it is paid off, you own it free and clear at the end of the loan’s term – and you have free electricity for life!